Friday, August 17, 2007

expanding the family

Well, everyone, it's time to come clean. Reid and I have made a momentous decision which may delight some of you and shock others. You see, despite the fact that Sadie is barely half a year old and we're ALREADY outgrowing our modest little abode, we couldn't help but feel something was missing---something that would make our family complete.

That's right! We're making room for one more!


Isn't she beautiful?

Born: 1978
Weight: just over 7000 pounds
Length: enough to make parallel parking a challenge
Name: undecided

We plan to take her and Sadie on their first family camping trip this weekend. Maybe she'll earn her name then! In the meantime, here are a few more pics of our bumpy, bouncing bundle of road joy...

Top popped and ready for action

Captain's Quarters

Presto, it's a bed!

The Birth Certificate

5 comments:

Reid said...

Oh my god. It totally reminds me of my roommate Maria in Boulder. Full circle!

Chillable said...

I know, can you believe it? Just goes to show that the more things change, the more they stay the same...here's to embracing my inner hippie eternally!

K*Funk said...

You might inspire me to trade in my Beemer for a beetle!!!
I love it!!!

J-Ta said...

WOW! Look at that Vanana! that's sweet. I like the launch ramp on the roof.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Have fun!

{Jenny Kay Norris, CD}
Doula Extraordnaire
541.749.8852
jennykay@bendbroadband.com