Wednesday, September 19, 2007

sniff, sniff...bye

I remember the first time we got a babysitter---it was Grandma, and Sadie was just 3 weeks old. I was crying before we even got in the car. Now, seven months later, I'm about to embark on my first-ever night away from my little girl. (Twenty-six hours, to be exact.) Stupid work, always getting in the way of life!
I keep wondering if she'll notice, whether she'll miss me, and what amazing new stunt she'll be doing by the time I return. I wonder what fun things she & Daddy will do tonight. I also wonder what's it like to get 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Luckily, I'm about to find out ALL of these things very soon...
Have fun you two, I miss you already!!!!!!!

3 comments:

K*Funk said...

Aww, cute pic!
Somehow I didn't know that Reid played guitar!
Good luck w/ your trip..... At least it's only 1 nite!

Food For Thought Farm said...

Daddy's biggest fan!

Reid said...

I thought it was only one night! Where did you go? Miss the blog.