Thursday, March 20, 2008

all the world's a playground

The resort we stayed at in Ixtapa pretty much defined the phrase "family-friendly". There were endless things for Sadie and Sophie to explore, and no one so much as batted an eyelash when one of them started screaming or throwing food during dinner. Sure, it's never as relaxing to vacation with kids as it was as a couple, but at least places exist where everyone can let their collective hair down.


(I'm too tired to think of captions for the photos...any suggestions?)

1 comment:

K*Funk said...

Hey! I loved the 1st day of school pics and all the Mexico pics! Wow -- it is amazing to me that Sadie is walking & talking & going on trips to Mexico w/ you!!! So much has happened in a year, it's unbelievable! I feel like Madison will look a lot like Sadie as they've both got the luscious locks going on. :) Sorry I've been out of the loop, I haven't had much online time! It's been rough. My mom is actually coming out again for another week to help me out. I really need it!!!