Friday, May 02, 2008

sabotage!


Since my adorably cute seven-months-pregnant sister won't post any belly pictures on HER blog, I decided to sabotage her and post them here, instead.

Sometimes it's difficult to live on opposite coasts from the rest of your family---this is one of those times. I'll be going to Pennsylvania in two weeks for her baby shower, and it will be the first time I've seen her (and her growing belly) since November.

I wish Sadie and her soon-to-be baby boy cousin could grow up together, but they are east-coasters and we are west-coasters, and I don't see that changing any time soon. Perhaps some family vacations where we 'meet in the middle' are in the cards...but where is that? Kansas City, Missouri?

Well, at least they have good BBQ there.
Congratulations Melissa and Ted, I can't WAIT to see you guys!

4 comments:

ookimo said...

Ha ha...Success! I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not a blogger at heart...just a wannabe. Coincidentally, one of little B's favorite songs on RockBand is Sabotage! It turns out that mama IS however a drummer at heart! Rock on! Oh yeah, and I vote for Vegas, baby:)

Anonymous said...

I vote for arkansas.......no wait.. lets do minneapolis umm around January 15th... i have heard it is just beautiful there that time of year

K*Funk said...

I know whatcha mean... I just talked to my brother yesterday who just had a baby girl (their 3rd kid!) and we were realizing we have no idea when our kids will meet, much less hang out & grow up together!! It's sad but I don't think it's enough of a draw to make me move back to the east coast... Indiana, maybe.... hahaha

K*Funk said...

Btw melissa looks super cute!!!!!