Wednesday, August 27, 2008

photo shoot

So, perhaps I exaggerated a bit, because apparently the photo shoot wasn't a total disaster. Despite the kicking, screaming, and general crabbiness, the photographer managed to get a fair amount of good pictures of little Miss Sadie Rain.



He captured quite a range of expressions, I think...


Funny that this one ended up being one of our favorites; it was taken right after she flung herself down on the floor, full-on tantrum style:


And this one couldn't be more fitting for our sweet little thumbsucker:


All in all, a good snapshot of Sadie at 18 months...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved every one of Sadie's pics.
However, #47, The Thumbsucker, was my absolute favorite, too! (Hmm...I wonder why?)
Ceil

Reid said...

She looks SOOO Taddiano.

K*Funk said...

These are great. Sadie really looks a lot like you & your sister, I think! The car pictures are my favorites. I can't believe a year from now we could be taking pictures of Madison driving a little car...! I love looking at Sadie and thinking that's what she might look like! :) Happy Labor Day wknd-- Funk

Anonymous said...

what an absolute babe!!! you two did great. i also love the "full blown tantrum" photo....reminds me of tim at that age although we have no photo to prove it. it doesn't seem possible that sadie rain is already 18 mos. old. treasure every day as it's so fleeting.
xxxooo,
rou

K*Funk said...

I remember you had a hard time capturing that first tooth on film! :) We just do a fake sneeze and it gets a big smile! I actually think Madison knows what the camera is at this point.. scary...

Yule {b}Log said...

These photos are ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

Sadie just keeps getting more lovely each month. The picture that I love is the one in the car. How cute!!! Love your bus. You know we had one once upon a time but it was burgandy and did not have a name. Take care and enjoy fall Annie